Saturday 26 September 2015

Day #88, Week #13: Swim + New Running Shoes


I PURCHASED a pair of Asics Gel-Noosa Tri 10 running shoes from my local Forum sports store today. 

I have never been a fan of the lairy Asics designs, which has prevented me from owning a pair before now. I much prefer the slick styles of Nike and Adidas, but looking slick ain't no good when you feel that blister coming on half way into your run. 

These Asics running shoes caught my eye as I was trying on the usual suspects, and I was immediately impressed with how comfortable they felt compared to the Nike and Adidas shoes I was initially drawn to. A quick surf of the reviews and it seemed that I had stumbled on to a good choice for triathlon because they are ideally suited to be worn without socks. They come complete with elastic laces too for fast transitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment