Tuesday 16 June 2015

TriWhite Cup in Torrevieja on Sunday 21st June


REST DAY and time to reflect on yesterday's event. The thought was always in the back of my mind that if Pilar de Horadada went well I would sign up for Torrevieja the following week. So, I have now registered for my second sprint triathlon with White Events Goforit TriWhite Cup on Sunday 21st June.

The event mainly takes place on the pier side of the Torrevieja International Marina at La Bocana, cable ski site. The water should be calm and the bike and run route is completely flat. It should prove to be a fast course.

Swimming will be the discipline I will concentrate on over the next few days to try improve my poor performance at Pilar de Horadada. Plus better transitions times. Get those right and I'll knock 10 minutes plus of my race time.

swim 750 metres (1 lap)

bike 20 kilometres (3 laps)

run 5 kilometres (2 laps)

No comments:

Post a Comment