Tuesday 14 April 2015

Day #16, Week #3: Swim Day


NOT ONE, but two, training partners this morning, Bailey and Elaine (aka Mush), for an unscheduled 2.5 km interval routine. (1 min. jog, 1 min,. recovery). Elaine has started to use the Nike+ running app. It served as a nice little warm up session for me, then I headed off to the Torrevieja Sports City pool for my scheduled swim.

Drilled with the centre snokel for about ten lengths, then followed that unaided with my scheduled 300 metres swim. As yet I struggle to swim front crawl unaided for any significant distance, I just need to crack the correct breathing technique. However, I feel I'm making progress and getting a little stronger in the water with every swim session.


Strength training for back later.

Tomorrows workouts: bike, strength training/chest

No comments:

Post a Comment